EARTH FAULT INDICATORS
The Bowden range of Batteryless EFIs are unique, in as much as there is absolutely NO battery within the unit. The power required to flip the flag is derived from the special double wound split core C/T, which charges special low leakage capacitor to maintain the trip condition for 3 hours. The Batteryless EFI is therefore completely maintenance free.
BATTERYLESS EEFI – NB Standard
- No Battery – powered entirely from the fault energy generated in the C/T.
- Trip current Nominal 50 amps.
- Timed reset 3 hours max
- Push button test and reset.
- Cast resin C/T compatible
BATTERYLESS EEFI – NB Advanced
- As NB Standard but with following fetures
- Alarm relay output (changeover volts free contacts)
- LV Reset from 240V 50 Hz supply
- or Remote reset from RTU.