The Omega is a low cost Earth Fault relay that can be operated from from a Bowden Band C/T or a conventional cast resin core balance C/T. It has factory pre-set trip current, and trip delay, but a user selectable reset time of 3 or 6 hours. It can be powered by a replaceable long life Lithium battery giving a 15 year average life under normal operating conditions or it can a be powered from the incoming LV mains, in which case the option for LV supply reset is available. The OMEGA efi has a high intensity RED LED indicator and an alarm output relay. It also has manual controls for TEST & RESET.
- Earth Fault Indicator.
- Factory selectable for trip current, & fault duration.
- User selectable timed reset function for 3 or 6 hours.
- Powered from 15 year Lithium battery or LV mains.
- LV Reset available when powered from LV.
- Alarm output relay – changeover volts free
- Push button Test & Reset,
- Band sensor C/T or Cast Resin C/T.
OMEGA II efi – as per Omega apart from:
- User selectable trip current between 20 and 100 amps.
- User selectable fault duration between 40msecs and 200msecs.
- Two alarm output relays with latching or fleeting function.
- User selectable timed reset between 3 and 12 hours.
- Powered and reset from RTU supply option.