PROGRAMMABLE EARTH FAULT OR OVERCURRENT AND EARTH FAULT INDICATION WITH COMMS OPTION.
SIGMA offers a flexible solution to CFI requirements. As a modular device it can be built up and priced according to client’s needs. It may have a single Earth Fault card, or add three phase cards to give it an earth fault and overcurrent capability. It is programmable for all key functions, including C/T compatibility. Pre-loaded, or selectable profiles, set up for the client’s preferred settings ensures minimal programming intervention. Load current monitoring is available from LV powered SIGMAs and an integrated communications option may be added for GSM or GPRS remote reporting of alarms and status.
SIGMA may be used with conventional resin cast C/Ts, or with Bowdens flexible band C/Ts which are designed to fit into the cable box of an RMU.
SIGMA – FEATURES
- Overcurrent & Earth Fault
- Programmable for all key functions.
- Powered from 10 year Lithium battery or LV Mains or RTU supply.
- LV Reset or LV Sensor reset/monitoring
- Load Current monitoring.
- Modbus serial interface for RTU.
- Optional GSM /GPRS comms module.
- C/T matching feature for compatibility with all C/Ts.
- Alarm relay outputs.
- Band sensor C/T or Cast Resin C/T.