Portable Pathfinder for 11 & 33kV networks with Comms capability
The Pathfinder MK10 offers fault detection capabilities similar to the MK8, with the additional advantage of a 4G, GSM, or GPRS module for remote alarm reporting. This instrument has been highly successful in pinpointing repetitive transient faults that cause reclosers to trip. By placing multiple MK10 instruments downstream of the recloser, fault engineers can leave them on the network for several days. As soon as a trip occurs, the instruments will report their alarm status, enabling immediate action to locate the fault promptly.
- Incorporates a 4G, GSM, or GPRS module for remote alarm reporting
- Effective in tracking down repetitive transient faults
- Portable and can be moved to different locations to narrow down the search for elusive faults
- Long battery life of up to five years for normal usage with a durable lithium battery
- Offers communication options to the fault engineer's mobile phone or a PC/laptop running data management software
- Customizable options available to suit individual requirements